Friday, June 8, 2012

Back to Blogging with...May empties!

Hello!
I'm back and I want to share my May empties!

I have a love/hate relationship with finishing products.  If it was really good I am so sad to see it go, but if it was not so good then that means I have been struggling to get rid of it :)  In May, I managed to empty 4!

First I have Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion.  I got this at Walgreens as I recall.  I have crazy dry skin on my legs, and I hoped this would help.  None of the Vaseline brand lotions seem to do anything for me, and this one fell into that same category.  So this is an obvious non-repurchase.

Next up Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Mircodermabrasion cream which Avon describes as " The first and only, at-home micro-dermabrasion to offer multiple-strength polishing in one revolutionary package. Exclusive dial-up tube delivers 4 progressively stronger levels of our micro-crystal formula. The levels gradually build every 2 weeks, to achieve fast results. Instantly, reveals visibly healthier, more radiant skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth and conditioned."  I really like this and guess what - they no longer sell it :(  Although I prefer not do use physical exfoliants, some times a good scrub feels great.   I have yet to find a comparable replacement, let me know if you have a suggestion!

I also finished my 1oz bottle of Lancome's Genefique which they describe as "Visibly younger skin in just 7 days. Skin looks as if lit from within – breathtaking radiant. Its youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch."  It works really well, my skin definetly looks brighter and my lotion seemed to sink in better. I've switched to Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (same idea, but you only have to apply at night but it takes longer to see results)hence me using it after using Genefique.  I would buy this again, and suggest it to anyone from dry to combination skin.

Last but not least, Lancome's Hypnose Doll Lashes which they describe as "A new, unique, cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth and clean application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes. Combined with the exclusively developed FiberShineTM formula, it sculpts, curls and loads each lash for the ultimate shiny lash fringe."  I do like the brush it really gets all your lashes and it seperates really well for a natural but better look.  However I can get the same results from L'oreal Telescopic for about a third of the price so I don't think I'll be purchasing again. 

Hopefully I can keep up the blogging and not get bogged down by work again this month! 

Next up...summer nails!
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Love empties posts!!

    Happy to be your newest follower :) Found you over on Nykki's networking post :)

    If you get a chance, check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete