Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's in my shower... nothing too exciting

Hello:
Last week I read a post on Hairspray & High Heels (Link here) on what she normally keeps in the shower.  I thought it was a fun idea so I took a few pictures of my "bain".
I hog three of the four built in shelves in the bathtub enclosure.  I used travel a lot for work and I am still working thru my travel sized goodies, which is nice because I find some treasures that way.  Like my Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy "Energy" shower gel in Lemon Zest.  It's so refreshing!  I also have Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser, which I only use when I feel terribly greasy - it's too harsh and drying.  I have been using Johnson & Johnson's Head to Toe Wash for years - it's so gentle and doesn't suck the moisture out of my dry skin.  I like Gillette Satin Care shave cream for dry skin because it works really well - but I definitely want to try the EOS one mentioned on the Hairspray and High Heels post.  Since I'm a natural "dirty" blonde I use Jhirmack Distictions Silver ( a purple shampoo) once a week to keep brassiness at bay.

On the other side I have loofah poofs and gloves. I also have Sally Hansen's Spa Foot Pumice Cream which I use weekly to keep my feet smooth, I like it but I don't Love it.  I also have Gillette Satin Care In-Shower Moisturizer which is kind of an odd product but I use it in the winter as I feel it forms a "barrier" and I don't get as dry.  I also like C.Booth's Milk Body Cleanser as it is gentle and great for a cool summer shower.  Then we move to my hair care products L'oreal Color Vive for when my hair feels oily (not very often).  And Redken All-Soft for most every other wash.  Redken Color Extend Condition for the few times I don't deep condition.  Lace-It is an Argan Oil Deep Conditioner I got at Sally's Beauty Supply, and it makes my hair really soft and less frizzy. 
Finally I have Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner for when I want to leave in a condition over night, it's pretty light weight so I use it when I let my hair air dry.  Diamond Shine body wash has sparkles in it for a little extra "oomph" on a night out.  Arbonne's Hair and Scalp Revitalizer is really great for summer, you use it after conditioning and you massage it in and leave it on for about 5 minutes and your scalp feels tingly, cool and exfoliated.  I have a St.Ives Smoothing Body Polish for when I need deep exfoliation.  Matrix Conditioning Balm is my go to Deep Conditioner, it feels light but repairative.  I also have my wide tooth comb to brush all my conditioners thru.  Finally, Bath and Body Works Spa For Heaven's Sake which is a wonderul oil to cream body wash (which I believe they don't make anymore - BOO :(  So there it is in all it's glory.  What are your favorite body beauty items?

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment