Saturday, February 8, 2014

Back to Blogging...because I'm confused

Hello,

I have missed writing but I truly had nothing to write about! I am sorely disappointed on the cosmetics industry this spring, I really feel like there's not a lot new or exciting.  I haven't even spent my Sephora gift certificate I got at Christmas!  I think I may finally have enough. 


So what am I going to write about?  I still like doing book reviews, and I still find a lot things out and about that I want to share. For example this ad for Revlon polishes:
What?!? This confuses me, I don't want to see a man's face with a nice manicure.  I get it's quirky, but maybe I'm getting to be an old lady who can't adjust. 

I also want to try more indie brands and maybe show a little more DIY. 

But I would love to hear anything those of you still sticking around reading this little blog might like to see!  Comment below or send me an email @ formosacandidusblog@gmail.com

Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back!!!!!That ad threw me off too! I would love to see some DIY stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! I like reading about all sorts of things, so I can't really offer a preference. :P I agree that there isn't a lot of new beauty stuff out that seems terribly interesting.

    That ad is WEIRD. Seriously now! Am I the only one who thinks it's a little creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ad is just...weird. But I am glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how come you're not blogging anymore. Yep, I don't like that Revlon ad either. It's WEIRD!
    Anyways, there's not much new beauty products I am looking forward to, which is probably a good thing for my wallet. I'd love to see you come back to blogging again. I missed reading your posts. I'm definitely interested in indie brands and DIY can be fun an interesting.

    ReplyDelete