Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lately...

Hello...

I thought I'd share some things that have caught my eye lately.

BuzzFeed is my guilty pleasure and there's been some fun articles this past week!

ohhh this commercial....


This Pet Furniture is amazing! http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/modern-pet-furniture

I always think about This when watching TV shows - http://www.buzzfeed.com/donttrusttheb/nyc-apartments-that-tv-characters-could-never-affo

I also sure don't need it, but I want it!  The Revenge collection from NYX:

It's available at Ulta and though I don't like the show much anymore - I love themed collections.


I know I'm late to the game but I just started watching Downton Abbey and made it through Season 3 - It's not like it's a "happy" show but I think it's lovely!


They also have a Jewelry line at Macy's and it's very ornate - I like it, but I don't know if it's super wearable...

Source

What do you think?

And what's been catching your eye lately?

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. The Revenge collection from NYX caught my eye the other day, I seen it online somewhere :/ I do not watch Downton Abbey, but that jewelry is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, those DA pieces are luxe!! Not sure when I'd be able to wear most of them--maybe for a dressy evening out?

    ReplyDelete