Monday, March 10, 2014

Mario Badescu Hylaronic Eye Cream

Hello,

Today I wanted to share an eye cream I have come to enjoy.  I actually got it as a free sample when I filled out the skin care questionnaire on Mario Badescu - as well as other sample as well!  They also currently have a 10% sale going on the website - I'm not sure when it ends.

I really wanted to try an eye cream because I wanted one for night that is light but hydrating.  I would use one with more anti-aging (ie Retinol) benefits, but my eyes always start itching at night.  But I am getting older and I am all about preventative care - and the skin around your eyes is the thinnest on your body and needs extra love in order to stay supple.



From the Mario Badescu website: "Hyaluronic Acid formula helps lock in the skin’s own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Absorbent, medium weight cream for use day or night. Aloe based formula makes this cream suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. "
 $18.00 for .50 oz


As you can see above it's a light weight cream and it sinks right in to my normal/dry skin around my eyes.  The sample I got is very generous - I have been using it 2 weeks and there's enough for at least a month more.  I think I've found my go to evening cream!

What's your favorite eye cream?

Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I get itchy eyes too so I have to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And itchy eyes at night does not = Beauty Sleep!

      Delete
  2. I love this eye cream. It is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh good to hear it works for someone else too!

      Delete
  3. Glad you found an eye cream that you like. I might have to check this out. I'm currently using Nuxe eye cream and I thought it was just ok. I can't wait to finish it so I can try a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably get a free sample if you take the skin care profile on the Mario Badescu site!

      Delete