Sunday, March 4, 2012

Arbonne Primer is Pricey but Pleasant

Hello:

Today I tried Arbonne's Makeup Primer (it is sold like Avon thru their website or a representative - $36).  I like the feel and the smell of this product for than others I've tried so far, it has all natural ingredients which is a bonus too. 
As with all the primers I've tried a little goes a long way

The company describes the product simply as "Vitamin-rich makeup primer visually diminishes fine lines and pores, creating a canvas for flawless makeup application."  I think it did make my face look less shiny and smoother. 

Before primer
After Primer application























Interestingly I actually needed a little more foundation than I normally do to cover my face, but my foundation went on smoothly and I got no oily spots thoughout the day.  It's a very nice, very pricey primer.  So if you want something natural that works great this is your stuff!


With Primer and Teint Miracle on
Next up La Base Primer by Lancome,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment