Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bright Expert Exorcises My Face - Week 6

Hello:

One again it's time for my Bright Expert comparison, I have been using this day and night for 6 weeks now and it's definitely made my skin brighter and more even and had eliminated about 50% of my freckles. But I think to get to pure white, even skin I'm going to have to do a series of chemical peels.  And with summer coming up I'm going to have to increase mt SPF application to more than once a day.  I was outside for 20 minutes today and even though I put on my SPF 70 this morning a whole new batch of freckles appeared :( 
After using Bright Expert for 6 weeks
Before Bright Expert





















Overall I think it's a good product for more mature skin with age spots that are larger in size and not my freckles that pop up with very little provocation.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment