Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hard Candy's Glow Away - can go away

Hello:

Today I tried Hard Candy's Glow Away dual ended bronzer and highlighter stick.  Described by Hard Candy's website as: "Duo bronzer and marble swirl highlighter stick delivers an instant bronze glow on one side and shimmering highlights on the other. In a stick format for easy mess-free application, the soft formula glides on smooth for all day glow and shimmer. Lightweight, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide a gorgeous vacation glow! 3 bronze shades – Maui, Tahiti, Bora Bora and 1 marbelized Highlighter."  I got it for $6 at Wal-mart it's also available Here.
I got the "lightest" shade - Maui

 
Immediately upon opening the package both ends fell out as seen below:
So for a whole lot of packaging you get about 3/4 an inch of product on each end.

So I mashed the product back into the tube as carefully as I could so it would still roll up or down.  And then I "swatched"it on my face putting the bronze on my lower cheekbone and the highlighter on top.
As you can see even though it is the lightest bronze shade it is quite dark and a bit orange on me
Then I blended it in and it looked a bit more natural.

Overall, I know this product only cost $6 but unless you are a medium skin tone and really like dewy looking highlights, I don't know if you would enjoy this product.

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Well thats so unfortunate :( but regardless I love hard candy products :) thanks for sharing ! i found you through monday beauty blog hop. I am following and hope you will drop by too :)

    ReplyDelete