Friday, September 14, 2012

How sweet it is...NYX Sweet Pink Matte Lipstick

Hello:

Today I want to show off my new favorite lipstick NYX's Sweet Pink.  It's a fun, bright color and I'm loving the matte look.  It somehow brightens my whole face.

I got this as part of my big NYX order that I wrote about Here.
NYX Matte lipsticks come in 22 colors and are only $6.  I really haven't ever been disappointed by an NYX product. You can get them at Ulta or Nyxcosmetics.com.  I usually end up purchasing thru the website as the Ulta's near me are always sold out of half the products! 

On to the swatches:
My bare lips freshly exfoliated, so the matte lipstick goes on smoothly.
Smooth lovely pink!
And I can add a little gloss if I want to switch it up.

I think even with winter coming up I can still using this bright pink to liven up my look, I know Oxblood is the new hot color, but I always think it's not hot unless you love it!


Jasmine



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty shade of pink...and you rock it, girl! :)

    I'm so excited that we're paired up for the polish & scarf swap...two of my favorite things! Send me an email at wyosparkles@gmail.com so we can talk about it! :)

    -Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Such a pretty color. I like it with the gloss over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried this yet but i love the shade on you ! :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete