Saturday, August 25, 2012

NYX Haul... including the "Lucky" Kit

Hello:

Recently I got an email from Lucky magazine (because I am a subscriber) about a collaboration with NYX.  They had a special for $15 you could get the Lucky Kit with a lip brush, eyeshadow brush, lip palette and smokey eye palette.  How could I say no to that :) 
I also had some other items I had been wanting to order, and it all came in this cute little lace bag.

The Lucky Kit



The Smokey Eyes Palette from the kit - Love the colors!
 
I will be doing an in depth review of these products through out the upcoming week. 
 

Lip pencils in Plush Red, Fuchsia and Purple Rain
Lipgloss in Gold Pink, Sweet Heart, and Matte Lipstick in Sweet Pink

I also buckled and bought the Dark Shadows palette, which I kept telling myself I didn't "need" but it just has so many fun colors in one (perfect travel palette)


 

So excited to play with these products!  I also have an order in thru Hautelook for the NYX "butt" naked palette (it's really called that)!!!

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. That was a steal for $15.

    Sorry it took me a minute to answer your question about the Missha BB cream. I wear the NO 21. I believe it's the lightest shade. I am also fair skintoned and it works well for me. It looks a little dark coming out of the bottle but it blends well. :) I also ordered mine off amazon.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I'm off to Amazon now! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh my these are all such GORGEOUS products, absolutely loving the smokey palette:)

    ReplyDelete