Sunday, August 19, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse...is a lovely hug of color

Hello:

Today I tried L'oreal's New Colour Riche Caresse which they describe as:
Ready to shine bright? Our #1 best-selling lipstick is now available in 16 gorgeously glossy shades. Colour Caresse by Colour Riche® is formulated with our revolutionary Lightfeel System to deliver a feather-light finish without being sticky or heavy.
I got color #176 Sunset Angora
It looks much "pinker" in this photo it has a touch of coral that is not quite showing through here.  It has a very nice texture and feels hydrating. However it did "settle" into some of my drier lip lines.  It wasn't terribly noticeable unless you were you up close.

Bare Lips
With L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse in Sunset Angora
  Overall it's a good lipstick, but I have many others like it so it's not a must buy again for me.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment