Thursday, August 9, 2012

Question Wednesday...a bit late

Hello!

I went up to visit family over the last 36 hours and I didn't have access to a computer... so I'm a bit behind.  But it's nice to see relatives that you haven't seen in a bit and catch up.  Anywhoo...


I wanted to join a weekly question/blogging thing and 2 of the blogs I already read were doing it, so I joined in.  It's hosted by Aly @ Wonderland Beauty so check, check, check it out Here.


1} How long have you been blogging?
Since January, so 8 months.  Not that long, but long enough to have collected and reviewed 6 different BB creams :)

2} Why did you start blogging?
I read Temptalia.com, Prettymaking and Bows and Curtsey's everyday and while their blogs and skills are WAAAAAYYYY more advanced than mine, I just wanted to share my bit of knowledge too.  Plus I felt like there wasn't enough info about foundations and sunscreens for pale beauties. 

3} What is the best thing about blogging?
Finding more amazing blogs and products from around the world.  I also love when someone leaves a comment and I can feel like I helped in a small way.  It also gives you a great sense of community and it's great to know there are other people that are just as excited by a new blush or finding the right fake eyelashes as I am.

4} If you didn't have a beauty blog, what type of blog would you have?
A blog about books and reading.  I sometimes want to write about it, but it doesn't seem to mesh yet.  I have kept a book diary for the last 8 years of every book I've read, a rating of the book and a short synopsis. To say I read a lot is an understatement, I have my library card # memorized.  And no, I do not have a Kindle I still love a "real" book. :)

5} Lastly, what's the toughest thing about blogging?
Finding new products to buy every week without breaking the bank and then taking pictures of it!  I think I'm one of the few bloggers that shows my face frequently without makeup (and I know I look half dead sometimes) but I really want to show the coverage items give, or if it "works".  I still can't get a good picture of eyeshadow - it always looks washed out.


Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Jasmine










2 comments:

  1. Great answers! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started blogging about the same time and both mentioned Temptalia. :) I still love real books too. If I traveled more though I'd probably pick up a Kindle.

    ReplyDelete