Saturday, August 4, 2012

NOTD...Part Deux

Hello:
Well if you read my first post about doing my nails, I mentioned I only like to do it once a week and I hate chipped nail polish.  Well...needless to say my manicure the Revlon's Top Speed polish in Guava only lasted 2 1/2 days.  I don't know if it was because a fast dry polish doesn't do well with a basecoat or what.  But I need to fix up my digits ASAP.
So I got out the new Sallt Hansen Salon Manicure in Barely Blue Bell and then attempted a sparkly french tip with China Glaze in Full Spectrum ( which has light teal sparkles within the silver). 


I am not 100% proud of my work but I really like the Sally Hansen color.  Which is a bit surprising as I don't usually look good in blues, so it was a pleasant surprise :) 

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment