Friday, August 24, 2012

L'Oreal's Color Riche Balm in Rose Elixir

Hello:

Today I tried The Balm from L'Oreal's Color Riche line.  I picked color #218 Rose Elixir.
The tube cover is highly indicitive of the color housed within.  This formula is very sheer.

It does have a very balm like texture and feels much like Burt's Bee's Tinted Lip Balms, or the Revlon pencil balms.  But he color is much more sheer. 

Bare Lips
With Rose Elixir on

It is a very nice product but there are a lot like it on the market - but it's also a fun way to try a sheer version of a color you wonder if you might like.  The "balm" doesn't last thru a meal but if you don't touch your lips it gives about 2 to 3 hours of wear.
 
Do you have a favorite of all the new sheer, moisturizing lip products that popped up this summer?
 
Jasmine
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I want to try these... My Revlon Lip butter has shot up on my products I use and now I use it every time I wear make up almost. I love the semi-transparent packaging, indicating it's sort of sheer too!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete