Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FOTD #4 - Easy Everyday Glamour

Hello:
I thought I'd put together a "face of the day" in my go to look using a few products I have recently reviewed. 
This look is quick, easy and you probably have the same items (or similar) on hand.
Face:
Sunblock (Nutrogena Ultra Dry SPF 70)
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Review Here)
Translucent Powder Physcians Formula Healthy Wear
Miliani Baked Blush in Corallina ( Review Here)

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Rimmel Eyeshadow Trio Orion (Medium brown used all over lid)
Maybelline Master Drama Cream Eye Pencil (Review Here)
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara (Review Here)

Lips:
L'Oreal Color Riche Carrese in Sunset Angora (Review Here)

When I write it all out it seems like a lot of products but it literally takes about 7 minutes to do and it lasts all day (with lip touch ups). 

Do you have a go-to day look?

Jasmine







2 comments:

  1. Ah your like me...it literally takes me about 5 mins to do my make up in the morning!! Years of perfecting it!!
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day i'll do my everyday makeup (for when i do it of course lol) so that you can see!

    ReplyDelete