Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara has me confused

Hello:

Today I tried Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara which is described by Clinique as " Magnifies lashes to twice their size. Thickens them to maximum volume. In minimum time. Unique tapered brush finds every lash. For bigger, better lashes.

Here's an up close of the brush which is quite long.

I like this mascara quite a bit, however it is touted as a thickening mascara that pumps up volume. I saw no evidence of that.  I would define it as a lengthening and defining mascara and a very good one at that.
This is me with Lash Doubling on one side and nothing on the other my lashes are long and defined
And here I am with Lancome Hypnose Drama a mascara I feel is actually thickening
Now I realize it's hard to see the difference in these pictures but I like the Clinique mascara, I just like it for different reasons than what the descriptions says it does.  You can purchase it Here.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment