Friday, August 10, 2012

Hard Candy's Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil...is way too long of a title

Hello:

Today I tried Hard Candy's Visibly Wet Shonckingly Glossy Lip Pencil (are they serious with that title?  Could it be any longer?)  And much like the title less is more with this product! 
It's $6.00 at Walmart - check it out Here
The color I got was Jezebel a deep fuscia that looks just like the packaging it comes in so be ready for pigmented lips!

It goes on just like lipstick (very creamy) and is opaque in one swipe.  This is not for those looking for a little bit of color, but it pays off in wear time.  It lasted 5 hours on me and I had blotted my lips a little.
Bare Lips
Visibly Wet and Shockingly Glossy, also way more metallic than I expected!
I got compliments from several strangers so that's a good sign.  I liked it, and the only complaint I have is that as it wears off it leaves glitter grains behind.  Other than that if you like a bold lip and have $6.00 to spend, it's a good choice!

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color! I think it would be perfect for a night out on the town!

    ReplyDelete