Thursday, August 16, 2012

Question Wednesday...Products!

Hello:

Today's Question Wednesday deals with some of my favorite make-up looks and products:
  1. What is your go-to eye makeup look? What products do you use to achieve this look?  Usually winged eyeliner on what "appears" to be a naked eyelid, with defining mascara.  I use either a Too Faced light champange color for shadow or a Rimmel one.  The Lancome Le Crayon Kohl  in Ebony and whatever mascara I'm into at that moment.
  2. What are your top 3 favorite lip products for summer?  Definetly the new Revlon Just Bitten Balms, lovely colors and hydrating.  Pixi's Balm and Lip Tint, or just a little colored liner and chapstick with SPF.
  3. What is your favorite liquid face product?  Lancome Teint Idole 24H in 100.  Matches my skin like no ther and makes it look flawless. 
  4. What is your favorite eyebrow product?
    Chanel Eyebrow pencil in Brun with clear mascara over the top.
  5.  Lastly, what are some of your holy grail makeup items?  I actually, don't have many.  I find so many things that work really well, for different looks.  I have things that are "Known Commodities" that I can trust for a good basic face:  Lancome Teint Idole 24H Foundation, Lancome Occillation Intensity Mascara, Sonya Kashuk Eye Primer, Rimmel eye Trio in Orion, Bobbi Brown Blush in Pale Pink, Physcian's Formula Healthy Glow Bronzer in Light.  Lancome Color Design lipstick in Pale Lip.  My actual only HG item is a prescription for Renova ( a Retin-A product) expensive, but I don't break out, my skin is smooooooth, tighter and less freckly. 

I would love to know some of your Holy Grail items!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment