Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hard Candy's Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil - Sheer version

Hello:

I back with the longest titled lip pencil ever, but in their sheer formula.  It's Hard Candy's Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip pencil in Glamazon. 
I got it at Wal-Mart for $6, but it's not currently on their website.
I am having a hard time describing the color - when it's on it's almost the exact same color on my lips.  But if you look at it, you would guess it to be a orange/red.  So it seems the color in the pencil, is not terribly indicative of what you will get.  It also goes on very sheer so your just getting a hint of color.

Bare Lips
1 swipe of lip pencil
3 swipes of lip pencil
 So, I like the color but it doesn't last and isn't terribly moisturizing.  I like the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm better and it doesn't cost much more. 

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of these as well but I barely use them because the cap never stays on! But the Revlon Kissable Balms? Loooooove them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uggg good to know about the caps! The last thing anyone wants is a purse full of lipstick! Thank you for the heads up!

      Delete