Friday, February 24, 2012

Face of the Day! #1 Pink Princess

Hello!

This is my first Face of the Day post or FOTD as the cool kids call it.  I'm usually rushing around getting ready for work so I don't take a picture of my look and I also haven't mastered the art of getting the colors of my eyeshadow to show up, so I have been shying away from showing my "pretty" side.  You always get to see my bare faced blah-ness.  So today I did a pink crease with a pale pink lid and winged black liner.  It looks soooooo much lighter in the picture than it actually was.  Any suggestions on how I can take better pictures without photshopping them would be welcome!

I liked it a lot and got lots of compliments as well! 

I used:
Face -
MUFE HD Primer (see review in post below)
Teint Miracle in Ivoire 1 (Teint Miracle review)
Physcians Formula SPF 50 pressed Powder
Physcians Formula SPF 50 pressed Bronzer (to contour)
Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Taupe for Eyebrows
Hard Candy Baked Blush in DollFace
Physcians Formula Mineral Wear®
Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer

Eyes -
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush eyeshadow in Crystal Ball (lid & under brow)
Lancome Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad in Mademoiselle Chic (2 colors on left) lighter pink on lid darker pink/mauve on crease and up
ELF liquid liner in black
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black

Lips-
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Smoothing Balm
A Seriously old Revlon lip gloss that I can't read any info on (sorrry!)


Any questions, comments or other feedback is welcome as always!


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment