Today I am going to do the "I love Spring" Tag that Nikki @ Heaven Has Cupcakes tagged me for! Thanks again Nikki!
1. What's your favorite spring nail polish?
Channel Fracas - so pretty!
Anything coral and glossy!
|Wet n' Wild in Purty Persimmon|
I have had my eye on this Kate Young for Target dress since I saw the lookbook -> It's just as cute in real life!
4. What's your favorite flower?
The Jasmine flower - love the smell, love the shape, love, love, love :)
Again with the coral - I love this simple elegant bag!
|source - instyle.com|
6. What Spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? ( makeup, fashion, or both)?
Pastel looks with a Mod twist!
I love fresh flower smelling candles! Available at Target!
8. Favorite body spray/perfume?
I have posted before about how I have too much perfume but the Body Shop just reopened their renovated boutique downtown and I NEED this! Soft, floral and lovely :)
9. What is Spring like where you live?
A mess! It's been 30 degrees, 70 degrees, rainy it can possibly snow etc... It so true here that April showers bring May flowers!
10. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
Opening the windows, letting the fresh spring air in. Then airing out all my linens (just got new pillows for both bedrooms), and doing a good spring clean! I also love seeing the flowers come up and enjoy the spring rains.
11. Are you a Spring cleaner?
Oh yes! I am becoming more and more minimal as I get older and so that means there is less to clean!
12. Any plans for Spring break or an upcoming vacation?
There is no spring break for me - but I am planning to go camping in Yellowstone in June!
And I tag anyone who loves spring to do this tag as well!