Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello!
It's Sunday and time for Sunday Social!


Sunday Social


What is your shopping weakness?
Really?!? Make-up it's definitely make-up, nail polish & and beauty supplies!  I rarely buy clothes, I used to buy a lot of shoes, but I finally feel like I have more than enough.  I still like to buy a new purse once a year.

What is your food weakness?
Carbs - and the worst kind available - Croissants & Candy.

What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I really don't like watching movies repeatedly, so I most often just turn on Netflix and watch a documentary or catch up on a series I wanted to watch.

What is your go to breakfast food?
Cereal - Raisin Nut Bran, Cracklin Oat Bran & Fruit Loops with Marshmallows (It Exists - but hard to find!)

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
No - I mean once and a while I will have some International Foods French Vanilla CafĂ© - but that's like coffee flavored cocoa.  I drink Diet Coke like people drink coffee - I need one in the morning on ice to get going - weird I know.

Until next Sunday!
Jasmine



5 comments:

  1. I'd rather watch a tv series than a movie over and over too. Fruit Loops with marshmallows?! I've never heard of such a thing, but it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fruit loops with marshmallows is A-mazing!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jasmine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete