Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social!

Hello!

Once again I am linking up for Sunday Social!



1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

Yes!  More protein, and less carbs.  I'm also going to try and pack my lunch more often.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?

Aerobics is key - and most people think you need to just do something aerobic for 20 minutes for it to count, but it you need to have your heart rate at an aeorbic pace for 20 minutes to be effective. 

3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?

Had a wonderful New Year's brunch with frineds.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?

To have over 100 GFC followers.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why:

1- Going to see Lady Gaga in concert!
2- Going camping in Yellowstone
3- Continuing my blog and making it even better :)

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog & great post! :) I ate way too much during the holidays...but I'm so lazy and can't push myself to work out.. Hope I helped you a little in reaching your goal of 100 GFC followers :D xx fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooooo lazy too, I have an eliptical at home, but can I get on it for 35 minutes and watch TV - nope. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete