The lovely Christine at Little Red Bow tagged me to to a 25 Random Facts post. First and foremost you should check out her blog, she is stylish, can rock a red lip and always has great posts - then you can read about my nonsense :)
So here are 25 Random tidbits about me -
1) I can speak Spanish, BUT I really can only hold a conversation about skin care or vacation-y stuff.
2) I can't draw to save my life (well maybe like stick figures)
3) I really like to cross stitch
4) I read before I go to bed every night, mostly fiction and non-fiction. I have a widget on the left side of my blog from Goodreads.com so you can always see what I am reading!
5) People either tell me I seem really serious all the time or that I'm really funny. Actually I'm like a mean 75 year old lady yelling about "kids these days" on the inside.
6) I love naps.
7) I have a rare sleeping disorder (major sleepwalker) I also see things that aren't there (while half asleep) and have conversations about them.
8) My dream job would have been to be a Soap Opera star.
9) I think if I went on the Price is Right I would win big.
10) I am naturally blonde, but in the last three years I have had red and then black hair. Fortunately, my amazing hairstylist can make this happen without a lot of damage.
11) Obviously I look very different depending on how much makeup I am wearing. Seriously, it's like being 2 different people.
12) I have lived in 5 different states (MN, IL, WI, MT & WA) and thus have taken the driving exam 5 different times. And the tests are different, which makes no sense to me, shouldn't driving laws be standardized?
13) I question a lot of things, and if you ask me what I am thinking about at any given time it's probably pretty random.
14) I prefer cold weather to hot, and cloudy to sunny days.
15) I want to live in New York City for at least a few years.
16) My cat sticks his tongue out when he's relaxed and I always take pictures because it cracks me up.
17) I don't have an Ipod, Iphone or any of that business, I'm just not into it (because I'm an old lady inside and don't like "new fangled technology") Actually, I just don't use my phone that much and I rarely listen to music and I don't need an "app" for everything I do.
18) I really struggle to take pictures of my makeup looks for my blog - I can't figure out how to get my eye make-up to show up "True to life" and not all washed out.
19) I take my skincare very seriously, and I always wash my face before bed (and apply eye cream, serum and moisturizer), no matter how late, if I've been out drinking (rare), or I'm traveling.
20) I love candy, (like Swedish fish, Sprees, sour straws and jelly belly jelly beans) not so much chocolate unless it's dark.
21) If you give me a recipe I can cook it, if it involves baking, maybe not so much.
22) I make delicious deep fried pickles.
23) I am a night owl (if you ever see an early post by me, it was prescheduled).
24) I'm thinking about getting an esthitician license
25) Creating this blog was one of the best decisions I ever made.
So there you have it - a lot of really random things. I know I love reading posts like this so I'm going to tag some ladies I find very interesting (but feel free to do this if you like) and if I tagged you and it's not your thing it's ok too. It's all cool, this is a safe place.
Martha @ Quick, Cheap & Pretty
Pang @ BeautyRedefined by Pang
Amy @ Small Budget Beauty
Katie @ Katie Alyse
& my Canadian mind twin (who will remain unamed becuse you KNOW who you are)
Thanks for reading!