The lovely Martha from Quick, Cheap & Pretty has nominated me for the Versitile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Martha!!
As always with great honor comes great responsibility - and I have a few tasks to complete:
--Thank the Blogger which awarded you--Share 7 random facts about yourself
--Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
--Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
--Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog
So withought further ado... thank you again Martha! Please stop by her blog, it's well written, always has GREAT pictures and fun info.
Now 7 random facts about me:
1) I have been able to read since I was 4, and 30 years later I still read everyday.
2) I love Ginger Snap cookies, like the cheaper the better (Dollar store kind - yummo)
3) I love 80's TV drama's like Dallas, Dynasty and Knot's Landing
4) I have two cats Tank and Earl and they are my babies
5) I'm originally from Minnesota and I love cold weather, snow and gray days (odd I know) but I think my Norwegian genetics are pushing through :)
6) In addition to make-up as a hobby, I quilt, knit, cross-stich, and make cards.
7) I think I'd really like to live in the UK.
Ok now onto the bloggers that I would like to nominate:
#1 - Nat from gl0ssy: She writes about beauty products and life and has some of the best shopping skillz I have ever seen.
#2 - Lori Ann from Bat an Eyelash; Great beauty product reviews, and one of the few beautifully pale bloggers over 30 I know!
#3 - Christine from Little Red Bow: Wonderful high and low beauty product reviews and fashion advice
#4 - Tales of Knit and Nails: Some of the most lovely and creative nailart designs I've seen and some of them I think I could actually do!
#5 - Beauty Reductionnista: Follow her journey to reduce the amount of beauty products she has and enjoy great reviews along the way!
#6 - Beauty Redefined by Pang; All sorts of beauty products both high and low and wonderful pictures of her wearing them - she can rock any lipcolor!
#7 - Small Budget Beauty: She finds seriously good products at low prices!
And now I'm off to let them know I nominated them!
Thank you again Martha!