It's Sunday and I am once again linking up for the Sunday Social:
This weeks question have to do with the upcoming holidays - and although I am not a super, crazy Christmas loving person. These questions made me think therefore I had to do it! :)
#1 What is your favorite Holiday season tradition? - This right here is why I'm not a big holiday person. My family lives all over, my siblings and I are very far apart in age (I'm older than my youngest brother by 23 years). So we never were really all together on the holidays, when I was little we would drive 8 hours to see my grandparents spend 1 day there and drive back. So I don't really have traditions for Christmas...BUT my boyfriend & I have started a tradition where we go see his brother's band Burning Las Vegas where ever they are booked for New Year's so off to Louisville and the Galt House we will go this year :)
2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it? Ugg I'm such a downer, again I don't really watch ANY movie over and over. I will say when the 10 Commandments used to come around on TV during Easter I used to always watch that. A) Charleton Heston was a HOT Moses. B) I minored in Archaeology and the classic and it was movies like that that made me want to study the past. So I don't know if that counts as a holiday movie, but I associate it with Easter.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have: I didn't have a Christmas tree until 3 years ago. It's fake, it's white, and it's shaped like a tall triangle (Uber modern, I love it) And I decorate it in peacock colors with only a few ornaments and an ornate peacock at the top so I love this ornament from Poshchicago.com
4. Favorite Holiday song? I really dislike Christmas music (ahhh this post is making me sound like such a Grinch!) But I do like "White Christmas" and actually thinking about it I like that movie too!
5. Favorite Holiday dessert? Sugar cookies, I should not even be allowed near them, I turn into cookie monster.
|gif : source|
I also enjoy green tinted Corn Flake marshmallow wreaths!
|image : source|
6. What is on your wish list this year?