Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Hello:
This Sunday I am linking up once again with A Complete Waste of Makeup & ashleyscarnivalride.blogspot.com for the Sunday Social:



What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?

It's a picture of the lily pond at the Garfield Conservatory.

What do you keep beside your bed?
My cell phone, hairpins and hairbands, 3 kinds of lipbalm, whatever the current book is I'm reading, my eye cream and nightcream, and handcream, my glasses (when I'm not wearing them) & most likely a Diet Coke.

What is your least favorite chore?
Dusting ...arggg so tedious

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Trying to make my hair look presentable, I wish it would just behave.

What do you do to vent anger?
Yell (not at people just likea loud ARGGGGGG!) or go take nap and try to simmer down.

What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
Halloween, I love candy and costumes and Halloween parties and fall in general.

3 comments:

  1. HI!! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back!

    Happy holidays!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lily pond photo!! Oh man, i totally forgot about dusting. I have lip balm by my bed too, i'm kind of obsessed with it. If i can't put my hand on it i cant breathe & feel naked. I yell when i'm angry too, the chinchilla looks at me like i've lost my mind, but he always judges me. I'm stopping by from the blog hop 7 i hope your having a great Sunday!

    XOXO
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh dusting. yes this chore hardly ever gets done!! xoannalizbeth

    ReplyDelete