Monday, July 16, 2012

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain... Kiss-a-licious but misses out on the Stain

Hello:

Recently I tried Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous, a fun wearable coral. 

You can see some gold fleck in this photo, but I really didn't see it once it was on.
The product goes on smoothly, and has a slight minty smell.  It did not feel as rich and creamy as the Pixi Balm stain I tried recently (see review here).  To me it seemed more like a tinted chapstick, not a stain.  It  came off quite easily with eating and drinking and just...wearing.  It's a lovely color though, and definetly hydrating, so I would wear it just for that.  But I was hoping for the long lasting performance of a stain.

Bare lips
With Rendezvous
Overall, I'm glad I got this color, it will be great to throw in the purse.  But if I'm looking for a stain, I'll have to go elsewhere :(

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment