Monday, November 5, 2012

Dermactin-TS -> Freckles be Gone!

Hello!

Today I decided to start trying a new skin brightening and "spot" removing serum.  I have tried "High End" Lancome's Bright Expert (Review Here) and "Low End"Garnier's Dark Spot Corrector (Review Here) so I thought I'd try something in the middle, per se.  I went to Sally Beauty Supply and got Dermactin-TS.  You can check out the Product info Here.  It's $13.49 for 1 oz (11.99 if your a Club member). I liked the look of it because it got rave reviews and it mentioned freckles specifically.
 
Now as the title of my blog indicates I am a pale beauty :)  But that doesn't mean I'm perfectly pale, no... I "freckle" at the drop of a sun ray, and even my sunscreen vigilance can't seem to stop it.  So I'm always on the hunt for something to even out the mess you see below.
 
Freshly washed face with just moisturizing sunscreen on
I have hyperpigmentation from anywhere I have gotten so much as a scratch, and I have light freckling across my cheek bones that comes and goes.  Most people don't notice it, but I DO.  So this serum can be put on up to twice a day, and I will of course be wearing sunscreen daily.  Because any spot removal CANNOT be achieved without protecting the skin from the damage that got you there in the first place.  I'll put up comparison pictures each Monday for the next 4 weeks to see how well it works.  Hopefully I'll be perfectly pale soon :)
 
 
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment