Thursday, March 14, 2013

Le Big Show Mascara - Review

Hello!

Today I want to share a mascara I received from Christine @ Little Red Bow!!  It's Le Big Show Mascara from Annabelle (a Canadian brand), thanks again Christine!  I love of the name of this mascara first of all - I kinda of love to add "Le" in front of a lot words.

So the mascara advertises that it will give you:
* Mega Volume from the first stroke
* Separates lashes easily without clumping
* Adds tons of length for show-stopping lashes

And I am happy to report it's a good 2 for 3.  I don't think it gives you Mega volume.  But one thing they don't talk about but should is how lightweight the formula is, it looks great and you can barely feel it.  I really like how it looks natural but even better!  It definitely gives me length and catches the very fine lashes I have as well!

Good stuff :)

Have you found a favorite new mascara lately?

Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. I really love that mascara! The only downside to it for me is that it's so heavy (as in, leaves a lot of product on the lashes) that it's a mess to clean up at the end of the day. But other than that, one of my faves :)

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I thought it was "light"! And it came off really easy - but I use heavy duty eye makeup remover everyday because I wear gel eyeliner and I use an oil cleanser so it's very rare something sticks to me :)

      Delete
  2. Looks natural. Definitely not mega big show. Mascara is hopeless for me, lol, my lashes are barely visible. That's how thin and short they are. I just go for false lashes when needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a friend who had the same problem and just always wore "falsies" - she was amazing at applying them! :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah the name doesn't fit this mascara at all! It still looks very pretty though! I need to go ahead and try this since my friend is so obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice! Thank you so much again!!!

      Delete