Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Influenster - Colgate Box

Hello!

This week I received the "Colgate Box" from Influenster!  Inside was a bottle of Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield (wow that's a lot of descriptors!).  It is supposed to "Kill germs on contact and keep working for 12 hours—even after eating and drinking." Well that's good -  I worry that during the day my Diet Coke habit is rotting my teeth so hopefully this will help!



It also claims to:
  • Kills 99% of Germs
  • Significantly Reduces Plaque
  • Helps Prevent Gingivitis
  • No Burn of Alcohol
  • Freshens Breath
  •  
    Here is all the info from the back:
     
     
    I do like that you don't have to wait 30 minutes to drink after using it because a lot of times at night I brush my teeth and then go to bed.  But I also need to take my vitamins and pills, and I need to drink to wash them down, and I don't want to wait 30 minutes.  Lazy, I know.
     
    So I will give this a run for the next 7 days and let you know my thoughts next week.
     
    Have you ever tried Colgate Total Advanced Pro-shield?
    What's your favorite mouthwash?  Dental product?
     
    And thank you to Influenster for choosing me for this box!
     
    Jasmine

    2 comments:

    1. I've tried this before... I don't know how well it kills germs, but I like the taste :)

      Sarah
      Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

      ReplyDelete
    2. I should be receiving mine soon too! :D Can't wait to try it.

      ReplyDelete