Monday, July 22, 2013

Nina Ultra Pro - Tangerine Dream - Manicure

Hello,

Today I want to share my weekly manicure - which honestly didn't turn out so well.  I used Nina Ultra Pro in "tangerine dream", I got it at Sally Beauty Supply for under $3.  I believe they have changed the formula since I bought this.


You can see this is one of the bottles that I have taken the time to "categorize" as I have the small swatch sticker on the top. It's a pretty cream coral but application is thick and super streaky.  I did 3 coats over a base coat.


You can see the streaky-ness on my ring finger, and yes my cuticles are terrible.  The color I had on prior to this was a blue that took a lot of remover to get off and I didn't lube up before I re-polished.  I need to get a hit off the Burt's Bees cuticle cream!  

So since I thought it looked bleck - I decided to add glitter!


I added "Rainbow Bridge" and that helped hide the imperfections and give it a little sparkle.  It's already chipping after one day so there will be another change soon!

Happy Monday!


Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, too bad it's streaky. Love the bling that you got from that glitter, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame it was so streaky!! At least it was cheap.

    ReplyDelete