Monday, July 1, 2013

What I'm Watching...

Hello!

Today I thought I'd go a little off track and share some of my favorite things to watch that are Beauty related.

First and Foremost - James St.James & his YouTube videos Transformations - where different celebrities do his face - so good for so many reasons!



OMG - this particular episode above is with Mathu Andersen who does Rupaul's makeup and his work is just mind blowing to me. 
 
I've also been watching The Mary Tyler Moore show for some sweet old school inspiration!


I actually really like Rhoda's makeup:



I also have been sucked into "Pretty Little Liars" (I'm only on Season 2 don't tell me ANYTHING!)



For 17 year old girls - they have amazing clothes, hair and make-up.  I love "Aria" (Lucy Hale's) whole look.  And they all rock their long hair in different ways.

Now this isn't Beauty related - but definitely makes me think creatively:


Now they just call it HGTVstar - I love the challenges and the crazy, cool stuff people come up with.



Brooks may be cray-cray but this industrial design professor has some amazing work, so far I'm all Brooks for the WIN!


So that's what I'm watching - how about you??  (and I don't watch TV - I get all this stuff purely from the internet, Hulu or Netflix)

Jasmine



4 comments:

  1. PLL is addicting, you're in for it now! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I start watching one and then I'm like ohhh 1 more...

      Delete
  2. "I'm the Mary, and you're the Rhoda!!"
    (Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion)

    Great post! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA! Exactly! I totally thought of that when I put this up - and I'm fine being the Rhoda!

      Delete