Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Elizabeth Arden's Intervene can intrude into my cabinet

Hello:

Today I used Elizabeth Arden's Intervene which the company describes as "This liquid makeup with Biodormin™ skincare benefits helps put a pause on aging signs. Micro-mineral pigment technology smooths away imperfections for brighter, even-toned skin, as it delivers all day coverage, color-true shades, and a soft natural finish. " 



Like Chanel's Perfection Lumiere this lives up to its description.  It applies smoothly and lasts all day with out getting chalky or making my skin more oily.  My skin appeared more even toned as you can see in the pictures below.
The only draw back is it made the loose podwer I use look cakey after about 4 hours, but if you don't use powder than no worries.  I would use this foundation for a very natural look, on a day when I was only going to wear mascara and perhaps a little cream blush ( I would worry powder blush would get creases).  But overall it lands in my top 5.

Next up... Elizabeth Arden's Flawless Finish sponge on foundation,

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I have been wearing estee lauder double wear and its okay since they changed their formula. to me it makes me look flat and cakey even though I only used a small amount. I am thinking about getting intervene instead. do you like it better than double wear?

    ReplyDelete