Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More than Natural

Wow! Two posts in one day!  The hardest part of blogging for me is not content but getting images for the posts.  I try to take the pictures in the same quality sunlight each morning, so these foundation posts are one image a day - because I want to see how it performs.

  In this photo I am wearing Renergie Lift Makeup from Lancome in Lifting Clair 20.
The company describes the foundation as:
"An innovation in age-defying foundation; this lightweight, moisturizing fluid visibly “lifts” slackening skin, and blurs lines and wrinkles for up to 12-hours. The magic behind this makeup is Lancôme’s Micro-Lift™ technology with Pure Vitamin E that optimizes luminosity and leaves skin looking younger than ever. Instantly, your complexion appears flawlessly even and line-free."
If you look at this versus past posts you can definetly tell this is a full coverage foundation (my freckles are hidden in bright light) and I will say I think it does give a good 10 hours of wear, but I don't really look "luminous", and I have lines on my face!  I am definetly not line free.  This foundation is aimed at women over 40 and I will say it is my favorite for achieving a smoothing, fresh look for an older client that does not have very dry skin. 

 Next up...Teint Idole,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment