Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Swapoween!

Hello,

It's October and although I don't love all the pumpkin flavored madness that everyone else seems to enjoy I LOVE me some Halloween!  I also love, love, love doing swaps - You still can get in on Booktober HERE! 


Source

I also love Sesame Street and carving pumpkins so the above is just awesome to me!
 
I think most beauty bloggers love Halloween because it's an occasion when we can bust out our SKILLZ!  And wearing large amounts of makeup is not frowned upon :)

So when I saw the opportunity to join "Swapoween" hosted by the Chaotic Goddess Swaps  - I was super excited to join in the fun!




Here's the info:
Swapoween Rules

  • Packages must contain Halloween-related goodies.
  • Packages must cost a minimum of $30 and maximum of $40 BEFORE shipping.
  • Send a package that you, yourself, would like to receive- it should be personalized to fit your partner's preferences and style.
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
  • You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post after receiving your package. This
Important Dates to Remember
  • Sign-Ups Close on October 5th, 2013
  • Partners Assigned on October 6th, 2013
  • Packages Ship between October 18th and October 19th, 2013
  • Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes life on October 22nd!is non-negotiable.


Want to join in?  You have until October 5th - signup HERE!

So what are you going to be for Halloween?  I need to come up with something good!

Jasmine



 



No comments:

Post a Comment