It's October and although I don't love all the pumpkin flavored madness that everyone else seems to enjoy I LOVE me some Halloween! I also love, love, love doing swaps - You still can get in on Booktober HERE!
I also love Sesame Street and carving pumpkins so the above is just awesome to me!
So when I saw the opportunity to join "Swapoween" hosted by the Chaotic Goddess Swaps - I was super excited to join in the fun!
Here's the info:
- Packages must contain Halloween-related goodies.
- Packages must cost a minimum of $30 and maximum of $40 BEFORE shipping.
- Send a package that you, yourself, would like to receive- it should be personalized to fit your partner's preferences and style.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post after receiving your package. This
- Sign-Ups Close on October 5th, 2013
- Partners Assigned on October 6th, 2013
- Packages Ship between October 18th and October 19th, 2013
- Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes life on October 22nd!is non-negotiable.
Want to join in? You have until October 5th - signup HERE!
So what are you going to be for Halloween? I need to come up with something good!