Today I received my Beauty Blogger Vox Box from Influenster. You can receive free products for review based on your expertise by creating a profile and completing tasks. Let me know in the comments if you would like an invite.
So with no further ado - here is what I received:
1) Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - I have always wanted to try these as I wear my hair up A LOT!
2) Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Lemon Creme - I know I will be spritzing this on daily to re-energize!
3) Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - it has latex free glue with 24 wear, I'll be interested to see how they wear.
4) Not your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining cream - I have naturally curly hair but it has become less "defined" as I have gotten older - I can't wait to see if this brings back some bounce.
5) Bath & Body works candle in Black Pepper Bergamont - LUV it's smells like a sexy man! Light it up and instant boyfriend :)
6) NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact (for brown eyes) - now I have VERY green eyes, but I wear these colors frequently. I will definitely do a review on wear, pigment and looks that can be created.
7) EBOOST - I will have a review on this tomorrow night because I feel like I'm getting a cold and I work early tomorrow so I need this!
Have you tried any of these products? Are you an Influenster member?