Monday, October 8, 2012

Orion Shines...EOTD

Hello:

Today I wanted to show you my basic, everyday eye look and one of my favorite little eyeshadow trios.  It's the Orion Glam'Eyes Eyeshadows from Rimmel:
It's all dirty -cuz I USE it!
You can buy it Here

 
At $4.99 it's a pretty good deal, it's not super pigmented but I find for work that's a good thing because I never put too much on when I am in a rush.


Believe it or not before I bought this little trio about 2 years ago - I had like one other brown shadow.  I always thought browns would look horrible on me... but as you can see above the brown tones work wonderfully with my fair but warm undertoned skin. 

To get the "look" I use Lancome's Le Crayon Kohl Eyepencil along the lashline and then smudge the heck out of it - that way I don't have to worry about a straight or even eyeline.  Then I take the medium color all over the lid, a little of the dark brown in the crease and finally the cream color as a higlight.  Super quick!


Obviously I didn't do my brows and I forget they look like a hot mess sometimes :)

So browns + green eyes = Good!

Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! I haven't found an eyeshadow that looks good on me to date :( New follower from the hop!

    <3Hima
    My Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hima! Just look for a combo of eyeshadows that is as close to your skin color as possible and you should find a winner!

      Delete
  2. I love these Rimmel eye palettes! They have great color payoff and are so affordable. I have green eyes too so I might have to try this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably would be even better if I had remembered to use eye primer :) I wonder what the selection of Rimmel is like in the UK - probably even better!

      Delete
  3. Such a great everyday palette! Love this! You have lovely eyes :D

    ReplyDelete