Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 10!

Hello!

It's day 10 0f the Blog Every Day in May Challenge -> thanks for all your comments along the way! 




Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 

I embarrass myself all the time, I seriously can't think of the MOST embarrassing!  I guess I have a series light embarrassment, rather than 1 huge one (which is fine with me).   Ok so the first time I met my boyfriend's mom and sister I was wearing a new sweater I had picked up at Wal-Mart real quick because it was colder than I thought it was going to be.  We had driven 6 hours to see them and I just threw it on in the car.  What I didn't know is it had started to unravel from the armpit out - so we get to his mom's house take our jackets off and start talking and I don't realize there's a big hole in my shirt and you can see the top of my bra. No one says anything until suddenly I feel a breeze and look down and I'm like "oh my goodness! This is not intentional - I swear I'm more classy."  But they claim they didn't really notice but it was very noticeable - so I changed shirts and that was what.  But I still felt awkward for a good 24 hours. He has a really nice family so, it actually wasn't that shameful, but still!

Blog Every Day in May

And now Rosalilium.com...

If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would it be?

I'm going to preface this with - I have already been to Egypt, Greece, Germany, Mexico and Canada (BC).  So my choice is the UK, my brother left for Ireland this week and I am sooo jealous.  I just need to go to London, I feel like I was British in another life and I need to see the homeland.  After that's taken care of I want to see South Korea and Japan!  Soon, soon, soon I hope!

Where do you want to go?

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Hola from the UK! ;)

    Oooh good on your for blogging everyday this month, I struggle posting 3 times a week, ha!

    I'm terrible when it comes to spilling too Let's put this way, I never wear White on a night out, ha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many places I'd like to go, I wouldn't know where to start. I'm a bit scared of traveling out of country. You got any survival tips?
    My most embarrassing moment..ehh, I was on my period and I was wearing white pants. You can guess what happened, lol. I was too embarrassed to even tell my boss man but I did tell my co-worker that I had a quick emergency so I sneaked out, went home to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky to have traveled so much!!!!

    At least the BF's family was nice about your wardrobe malfunction. But still, how embarrassing!!

    ReplyDelete