Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad):
One thing that comes to mind is when I was 12 to about 20 people would always comment "Jasmine you're so weird". And I really got hung up on that, at that age you want to be accepted and be "normal" but I am glad I kept on being weird. Because now people compliment me on my knowledge and "thinking out of the box" has always served me well at work and in life. But sometimes I still think back and really wonder what was sooo "weird" ??
What are your top 5 favourite albums and why?
Now don't rip on my music taste! And also note I'm not a big "music" fan - I enjoy the silence more than anything!
1) The Immaculate Collection - Madonna (because I love Madonna and this is a great collection of songs)
2) Rebel Yell - Billy Idol (I just love all these songs, come on White Wedding = awesome)
3) The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Weber play version) feat. Sarah Brightman - I love, love Sarah Brightman's voice and "All I ask of you" is one of my all time favorite songs.
4) Out of the Blue - ELO (this was my jam as a kid! I put on this record and would rollerskate around the basement all the time!)
5) Johnny Cash @ Folsom Prison - (I just love his voice and the circumstances of this album make it awesome as well)
Look for my glitter nail polish video post later today!