Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day time Skincare Routine - Video!

Hello!

I am back again with my day time skincare routine.  Again I will list the products below so you can figure out what I am holding up in my video. 


Arbonne Re9 Refreshing Toner
Lancome Genefique Serum
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 70
Clinique All About Eyes
Boots No7 Moisture Quench Cream (now called Beautiful Skin)

Hope this was interesting!  Any other video ideas for me?  I think I am going to make one soon about my foundation routine. 

Thanks for watching and reading!

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. I found this pretty interesting! Some good tips here too, and chemical burn is not a good time at all.. been there done that! No bueno!

    I think since you are a skin care guru you should do some videos on different skin types, maybe do a video for people with oily skin, educate us ladies on when is a good time to start using anti wrinkle cream since there seems to be a lot of debate on the issue (this is more for me because I am curious!) How young is too young for anti wrinkle serum! Maybe you can do one for dry skin, and I will stop blabbing now lol
    I think there is a lot of misinformation out there and you could definitely address some of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the good ideas - I REALLY appreciate the feedback. Chemical burn is the worst and I should know better! It's like some weird time warp 5 to 7 minutes at work seems like a long time, 5 to 7 minutes with chemicals on my face turns into 10 minutes in the blink of an eye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime ;) I tend to ramble a little so maybe you will find a good idea in there somewhere lol. I know how you feel, very easy to lose track of time

    ReplyDelete