Friday, February 15, 2013

Easy Eye bascis - Video!

Hello!

I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful weekend!  I made another video to go along with my make up basics series.  You can view the first one HERE! to learn about foundation and concealing.  This new video focuses on little tips to help you achieve great looking brows and lush lashes!  If you want to have access to my videos as they come out Subscribe to my Channel - MakingPalePretty!

Enjoy!

YouTube, seriously could I get access to custom thumbnails soon?  Please?

As always I would love to hear your comments and even some criticisms! :)

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. I've always been skeptical about using the brow stencil. Not sure they will fit the natural shape of my brows. I like doing tight lining too but I always skip mascara cause my lashes are just way too tiny and not worth the added step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the brow stencils CHEAP! and it worked for me so I've just stuck with them, they are not for every eyebrow but I think it helps a lot of people. Tightlining works wonders :) Thanks for watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really lovely blog, I can't wait to read more of your posts.

    I'm just about to check out your YouTube video too!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberly! I'll be by to checkout your blog...

      Delete