Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello!

Once again I am linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social :)


Here are this weeks questions:

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
A whole lotta sunscreen and a swiss army knife.

 
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?
I honestly can't think of any TV shows I'd like to watch over and over, I don't even like to watch movies more than once.

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My Safe (it's like briefcase size) and my laptop.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My pink cotton summer strapless dress and my black fleece jacket.  (I seriously hate clothes, I love looking at fashion and I think other people look so cute, but putting an outfit together for me is like my kryptonite!) 

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Django Unchained and The Campaign 



6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
I don't really have "guilty" pleasures... if I'm doing it I hope I don't feel guilty, I really don't like feeling guilty about things. But there are things I do that are time wastes or unhealthy - So taking long naps and eating croissants (and mean like 4 at a time).























Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. You are going to need a swiss army knife to open up the package I sent you ;) I went a little tape crazy ooops
    You hate clothes? Oh boy! But you like naps so all is well in the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am at home I am in a tank top and yoga pants. I just hate clothes because I feel like everything looks terrible on me. I have a true "hourglass" shapped body (I could be Christina Hendricks body double).
      And oh man do I love a good nap :) Can't wait to get my prize package - I'll have my knife ready!

      Delete
    2. I sit around in PJ's at home with a tank top so I can definitely relate! You just have to find what works for you, hourglass or not I am sure there is something out there to make you look fab! Have your knife and patience ready - you will need it ;)

      Delete
  2. Django Unchained was SO good! The end was a little overkill on the blood, but it was still fantastic.

    I am so excited to follow your blog. I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I soo agree about the bloody ending! I loved Don Johnson's character :) I'm hoping over to your blog now!

      Delete
  3. Oh I really want to see Django Unchained! And I think a swiss army knife is very logical! lol
    Daisy Dayz Blog
    Daily Craft Inspiration

    ReplyDelete