Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Night time Skin Care - VIDEO!

Hello:

Today I wanted to go over my night time skin care routine and then tomorrow I'll post my day routine.  If you have any questions about the products used in this video let me know!  I will also list them below because you can't see the bottle all that well during the video.  And the background noise you hear during the video - my 2 cats fighting.  Oh and I'm not wearing lip gloss, it's my night balm - Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, I kinda like how it looks :)



Boots Botanicals Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
Lancome Huile Doucer Face Cleanser
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Serum
Lancome Collaser 5x Serum
Lancome Genefique Eye Cream
Boots No7 Moisture Quench Day Cream (now called Beautiful Skin, I believe)

So do you use any of these products?  How do you feel about oil cleansers?  How old do I really look!  Seriously, no seriously I want to know!

Tomorrow I will reveal my day routine - exciting I know!

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. It is funny you mention oil cleansers because I actually just recently discovered them, typically I would use make-up wipes which I have to say have been a huge waste of time since they fail to remove all my make-up.
    Fine lines? Snake Venom for me, I am kind of excited to see what you will think of it since you have a sample coming your way ;)

    If I had to guess your age not knowing it, I would say late 20's and I am not just being nice. Seriously I know girls younger than me or my age which have just terrible skin and it adds years to their face :/ that's what happens when you neglect your skin care routine folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oil cleansers are the way to go! I can't wait to get my snake venom :) Thank you sooo much for sending a sample! And I'm glad you think I look late 20's because I do too - It's amazing what sun damage and just neglect can do to the skin in a short time. And I love the ritual of taking care of myself as well. Lord knows it's all about me - ALL the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try more Lancome product. Especially now that they have a gift with purchase at Macy's. To me you look 25-30. :). I tried oil cleanser for the first time. I use Boscia Makeup Breakup and I like it. I did not know about how to apply eye cream. I put it all over my eyes, lol. I'm curious about the Boots skincare too. Never tried them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked for Lancome back in the day, and have done freelance work for them more recently. They have some good stuff, and some is just overpriced. The GWP is great way to try some of their skin care. Boots is sold at Target and I like their skin care selection, it's just good basic stuff that does what it says. And it's Hypo-allergenic and not pumped full of perfumes. Yeah for oil cleanser ;) No be careful with your lovely eyes!

      Delete