Monday, February 4, 2013

MOTW - spring came early

Hello!

It's time for my new MOTW (Manicure of the week).


 I was going to attempt a jelly sandwich today (see Here), but the glitter polish I got was suspended in a light teal base, not clear, and it didn't have large enough glitter sooooo.... Here's what I ended up with instead.


This is two coats of Essie's Marshmallow, with two coats of Spoiled Use Protection over it and a top coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Flash.  It's ok, I have been loving pastels lately and this has more sparkle than is showing up in the pictures. 

Like or Dislike?

Jasmine

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Makes me think of Robin eggs, great mani for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like it and like I mentioned it's more sparkly in person, so even better :)

      Delete
  2. I looooove pastel colours! This looks pretty ;) I don't own too many blue polishes, I have mostly pastel pinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with pastels this season as well. I like pastels in clothing as well, I think I'm secretly a 50's housewife.

      Delete
  3. This looks really cool! I have a similar Essie polish I should try a sandwich look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Just use CHUNKY glitter so you don't end up with a FAIL like me :)

      Delete
  4. Yeah I don't think the Spoiled nail polish would be a good choice for a jelly sandwich but in the end it still turned out nice I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have to learn the hard way :) But at least my lesson was wearable!

      Delete
  5. thats so pretty x

    cath kidston giveaway: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete