Thursday, February 21, 2013

Some mini pretties!

Hello!

Today I wanted to share some mini polishes I picked up recently.  I actually like polishes in smaller bottles as I rarely (as in never) finish an actually bottle of polish - but I can make it through a mini. 

 
 
This set is from Kleancolor and there are basically 5 sparkly top coats and two light pink polishes.  And it was only $4.99!
 
 
This group I got at Sally Beauty Supply.  They always have a lot of minis in many different colors and they are usually 99 cents or less.  I Love the neon pink on the end - spring pedicure for sure!
 
 
I ordered this polish off of Amazon - for $3.99 and it is a full size!  They have lots of holo-like colors this one is called Chunky Holo Bluebell.  I really don't get the Chunky part.
 
 
 
From left to right - One coat, 2 coats, & 3 coats.  It doesn't quite look like it does in the bottle but it is very pretty and over a light purple it probably gets more intense.
 
 
 

It should be noted that Kleancolor has a very strong nailpolish smell - I'm guessing it's not 3-free.  The bottle says made in China.  My Sally ones are made in the USA. 

Have you ever tried Kleancolor?

Jasmine

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love Chumky Hulo Bluebell

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty! And they have a red version, and a black version too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much glittery goodness! The last one looks amazing, I bet it'd look great over dark colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm thinking - maybe over Bleu Violet :)

      Delete
  4. that chunky holo looks so nice in the bottle. I'd love to see how it looks over other colors. I can never get through a full size polish either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to try itover a dark purpe and see what happens! And I've asked 3 of my fellow beauty junkie friends today if they have ever "finished" a polish and they all said no, I wish more mini's were available!

      Delete
  5. I like the idea of smaller bottles but I really find them a pain to work with. I like a bigger brush! That neon pink looks like it is right up my alley :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought you HAD a neon pink! I almost sent you one! I actually did a neon orange pedicure last summer and LOVED it! I basically suck at painting my nails nicely so for me it doesn't matter if the bottle is big or small :)

      Delete
    2. Also you need to watch my video in tomorrows post so that you can wear eyeshadow! If I can do it while poking the #eLL out of my eyes - you can do it! And there is no red lipstick involved ;)

      Delete
  6. This colour is gorgeous! I wish I wasn't so lazy with painting my nails!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is only because I write a beauty blog that I MADE myself become un-lazy!

      Delete