Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello!
It's Sunday and once again I am linking up for the Sunday Social:
Sunday Social
1. What was your first car?
I didn't have a car until I was 25!  But I lived in the city and didn't really need one - but I bought my first car for $300!  It was a Plymouth Horizon much like the one below
I know, I know, how cool was I?!?  But that thing ran so well and lasted me 3 years with no problems.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? 
Is it terrible I don't have one?  I went to Catholic school and all the nuns were kind of mean.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
This is where being old sucks - I need to scan all my childhood pictures in order to show anything (no digital cameras were even widely available until I was 23 or so.
But I was on the swim team, a cheerleader & I played softball one season (and they pretty much told me not to come back).  I was also the President of the Student Council and the Vice President of the National Honor Society and I did one play as well.  So I was a busy bee!
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
 When I was 4 (and I seriously think this is one of my first clear childhood memories because I was sooo excited) My mom got a bunch of frog themed hats and decorations and my grandparents came and everyone wore the frog hats and I just remember being so happy and I got a Lite-Bright and it was the best!
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Chris O'Donnell - I thought he was super dreamy in Mad Love
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
I wasn't allowed to watch A LOT of stuff - I didn't watch any episodes of 90210 until I was 30!  I read a lot and always had school stuff so I didn't watch a lot of TV and I still don't watch much.  But I am on the Internet a lot so I'm still rotting my brain :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not my type so much anymore, but 17 years ago...swoon!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED my lite-bright! And I was not aloud to watch quite a long list of TV shows and movies as well. Simpsons was at the top of the list... I still feel like I am not aloud to watch it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how there are things your parents dissapproved of as a child, that stick with you as an adult!

      Delete