Friday, February 22, 2013

Five Minutes to Fabulous - Video

Hello!

Usually on Friday's I link up for book club.  But I am stuck in the middle of a slightly boring book and so I have no book to report on!  Instead I have something I think you will like even better - a video!  This is a SUPER easy way to throw on shadow, eyeliner and mascara and look like you put in a lot more effort. 
Enjoy!
 In fact it's so easy I will let you in on a little secret - I have really bad vision, but wanted to test to see if this was easy enough you hadn't done it before could do it. So I did it in one take without my contacts in - I couldn't even see where I was putting the eyeliner! You can kind of tell because I keep poking myselif in the eye to hard with the brush, and sniffling because my eyes are filled with eyeshadow. So if I can do it half blind, anyone can do it!  And over at Small Budget Beauty she tried it today after watching the video, and I'll say it was a major success! 


Have a wonderful weekend all!

Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine,

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I would love to do a UK/US swap! Pop me an email :) kimberleyjohnson03@gmail.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the eye look from this video so much I tried it out and did a face of the day post on it :) I hope you do more of these videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Your FOTD turned out great and I just added a link to it on this post!

      Delete
  3. I tried this as soon as I watched it. Great blog! I have followed!

    Hannah.xo

    http://fashionandartworld.blogspot.co.uk/?=m

    ReplyDelete