Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday MOTW

Hello!

It's Monday and time to show my MOTW (manicure of the week)!  This week I wanted to do something sort of Valentine-ish but not too over the top.  When I started looking at my polishes I decided what I REALLY wanted was to use my Seche Collage Overlay.

All the Glossiness of Seche plus sparkles and holo - hexagons!  Then I found a girly pink polish from my collection of Sally Girl mini's (available at Sally's Beauty Supply) and my quick dry top coat and 20 minutes later I was done :)


On the left is in daylight and on the right Indoor lighting.  There is some visible nail line at some angles, but otherwise I like the soft look of it with a bit of bling. 

I think it's pretty...

Do you like holiday themed nails?

Jasmine


9 comments:

  1. Pink & glitter, two of my favourite things! :)
    Although I think you should have taken some of your reds out for a test spin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm saving them for next week! This was just til Thursday when I have to change my nails for Gaga - lets see if you can guess the color ;)

      Delete
  2. That glitter looks amazing. Was it really raised/easily caught on things though? I always do holiday themed nails lol. I'm probably going to use a light milky pink with that Sinful Colors pink glitter over top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds very pretty! Amazingly because the Seche is thick it smooths the glitter bits down and the nail is almost smooth

      Delete
  3. you nails are perfect for valentine's day! I love holiday themed nails. I think sometimes dressing up a certain way for holidays like colour-blocking red and green clothing for christmas is going a little overboard! nails are the perfect way to spice it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the soft pink color and collage overlay is awesome. Perfect for Valentine. I need to do something with my nails cause they're naked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you've got some pretty polishes in you stash to dress them with!

      Delete
  5. love ur nails!
    http://agoniiya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete