Monday, February 18, 2013

MOTW - Manicure of the Week Bleu Violet

Hello!

Happy Monday (It's my Friday - woot)  And here is my new manicure for the week!  It's the polish I received from Christine at Little Red Bow which you can read about Here!  It's a Bourjois polish from their ultra shine collection and the pictures do it NO justice, it is such a deep violet blue and way shinier then it appears in the pics!


In the pictures below the one on the left is daylight and the right is "indoor" light with the flash.

It's my right hand in the picture - I was trying to see if I could actually take pictures with my left (it was uncofortable but do-able).  I alsotook these shots the day after I had painted them and I didn't notice that I had a bit of a chip on my middle finger which I touched up and the manicure has now been chip free for 3 days!

And please check out my YouTube channel - MakingPalePretty!

Jasmine

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like this polish! I'm in love with the colour and am totally buying one for myself after my shopping ban.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again! I have gotten so many compliments! A lot of people thought it was a gel manicure because of the deep color and shine. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used a polish from this line, I do see them all the time but I always seem to skip across them
    This looks like a really pretty shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no more skipping for you! It's so pretty I admire my hands all day :) The pictures really don't show how purply it is!

      Delete
  4. wow I like this color! Definitely something I'd wear.

    ReplyDelete